Subject: [Coco] CPREP19B upload
From: Willard Goosey <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 02:34:12 -0600
List-Id: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts <coco.maltedmedia.com>

I have uploaded the newest cprep, CPREP19B, to
http:/www.sdc.org/~goosey/os9/cprep19b.lzh

If nothing else breaks in it for a few days I'll upload it to
maltedmedia and rtsi.

2 more bugs got squished:

1) struct element names with underbars in them would get broken up if
the struct was in an array or a complicated expression, ie:
foo[bar].f_baz would get processed into foo[bar].f _baz and that's just
wrong!

2)Microware's embedded decimal string constants in the form "/d255" are
no longer considered errors.

Have fun,
Willard
-- 
Willard Goosey  [email-masked]
Socorro, New Mexico, USA
I search my heart and find Cimmeria, land of Darkness and the Night.
  -- R.E. Howard

--
Coco mailing list
[email-masked]
http://five.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/coco